Policy for International Shoes Garvalin cookies
What are Cookies and how they use websites for International Shoes Garvalin ?
· Ensure that web pages can run correctly
· Store your preferences , such as language or your selected font size.
· Know your browsing experience .
· Compile anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have seen or how long you've been in our midst .
At all times you can access the settings of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of the cookies sent by the web sites of International Shoes Garvalin , without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of performance of the Services may be affected. Users who complete the registration process or logged in with your access data will have access to personalized services tailored to their personal preferences according to information provided at the time of registration and the cookie stored in your browser .
The email - marketing tools Group International Shoes Garvalin use small invisible images for users who are included in the emails . This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date , IP address from which you have consulted , etc. . With this information, perform statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the supply of services to which the user is subscribed and provide information that may be of interest .
Why are they important?
· From a technical point of view , allow websites work more agile and tailored to the preferences of users , such as storing the language, currency or detect access device.
· Establish levels of protection and security that impede Prevent cyber attacks against the web site or its users .
· Allow media managers can learn statistical data compiled cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
· Used to optimize the advertising we display to users, offering the most suited to their interests.
What are the different types of Cookies that we use in International Shoes Garvalin ?
· The session expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, are active for the duration of the visit to the site and therefore are deleted from your computer to leave.
· Permanent expire when the purpose for serving or when manually deleted met, have deletion date and are commonly used in online purchasing process , customizations or registration , to avoid having to type your password constantly . Furthermore, depending on who is the entity operating the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained , we can distinguish between own and third party Cookies.
· The own cookies are those cookies that are sent to your computer and run exclusively by us for the better functioning of the Website . The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
· If you interact with the content of our Web site third-party cookies may also be established (eg , pressing buttons social networking or viewing videos hosted on another website) , which are those set by a different domain of our site . We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when browsing web sites cited .
Browse this website means that you can install the following types of Cookies. Some services International Shoes Garvalin connectors can be used on various social networks: Facebook , Twitter, Google+ , Linkedin, etc. . By using the social register , you consent to the social network to store a persistent cookie . This Cookie remember your ID at the service, with much faster access on subsequent visits. This cookie can be removed , and also override permissions can access services from International Shoes Garvalin privacy settings of the social network specific .
How I can configure my Cookies?
In any case we inform you that , since cookies are not necessary for using our website , you can block or disable activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of all cookies or some of them.
Most browsers allow practice warn of the presence of cookies or automatically reject them. If he rejects can still use our Site, but use of some services may be limited and therefore its less satisfactory experience on our Website.
Here we indicate the links of the main browsers and devices so you have all the information to see how to manage cookies in your browser.
Internet Explorer™ : Versión 5 support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
Versión 6 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/es
Versión 7 y 8 http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Versión 9 http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Windows Phone http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
If you want additional information about how to configure detailed Cookies by supplier or manage your preferences, visit the website Your Online Choices.
We update our Policy? Cookies?